Increase University Need-Based Scholarships
By creating an action plan and establishing annual measurable goals, the university will work to increase the amount of need-based scholarships disbursed. Additionally, the university has committed to applying FY 2020-2021 administrative voluntary salary reduction savings toward need-based scholarships for students.
The action team is currently developing next steps.
Benchmarking and Metrics
Metrics and institutional benchmarks are currently being identified and gathered by the action team.
Accountable Administrators and Action Team
This initiative is led by a core leadership team that will expand to include subcommittees while stakeholder feedback is being gathered and concerns are being documented. The lead administrator identified below will be responsible for initiating and reporting on the progress of the initiative overall.
Core leadership team
- Charles Taber, Provost and Executive Vice President, lead administrator
- Thomas Lane, Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
- Greg Willems, President/CEO, KSU Foundation
- Karen Goos, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management
- Mindy Markham, Associate Professor and Faculty Senate President, Department of Applied Human Sciences, College of Health and Human Sciences
- Lindsey Dreiling, Executive Director, Aviation Strategy, Kansas State Polytechnic