For College/University Students
- Bridges to the Future - Undergraduates in biomedical fields. For any ethnic/racial minority underrepresented in the biomedical sciences. Provides tuition and support; students may begin studies at community college.
- Consortium of Undergraduate Research Experiences - Undergraduate research opportunities for students enrolled at K-State or other institutions.
- Department of Chemistry Outreach Symposium - Open to high school and community college students. Contact Ms. LouJuanna Stryker: email@example.com
- Developing Scholars Program - Undergraduates. Offers underrepresented students research projects with faculty mentors. Student scholars receive academic, social and financial support.
- Kansas IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (K-INBRE) - Scholarships for undergraduate biomedical research during the school year and summer. Also a bridge program for first year of graduate training.
- Kansas State Office for the Advancement of Women in Science and Engineering (KAWSE) - Works to increase the participation, retention and advancement of girls and women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. For undergraduate, graduate students, and faculty members.
- McNair Scholars Program - Prepares undergraduates for graduate school, including offering mentoring, tutoring, and research experience.
- Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS) - Undergraduate student organization. Provides support and professional opportunities.
- Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP) - Multicultural undergraduates. Scholarships, academic support, mentors, professional experience for the College of Engineering.
- Pathways to Opportunity in Veterinary Medicine - Undergraduate pathways to admission to the College of Veterinary Medicine, including for multicultural students.
- Project BESITOS (Bilingual Education Students Intercating to Obtain Success) - Undergraduates earning B.S. in education. Provides scholarships and support for bilingual students.
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Programs:
- Konza Prairie REU - Undergraduate summer research fellowships in ecology and evolutionary biology.
- Physics REU - Undergraduate summer research fellowships in laser-matter interactions at the atomic and nanoscales.
- Mathematics REU - Undergraduate summer research fellowships in mathematics, problem solving, and flight.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) - All college students in engineering. Organization provides support and professional activities.
- Summer Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (SUROP) - Undergraduates from under represented groups get first hand experience with the research process. Good preparation for graduate school programs.
- Veterinary Scholars Early Admission Program - High school seniors or first semester undergraduates. For high achieving students.