The Confucius Institute offers practical and fun Mandarin Chinese classes for children and adults. Both beginners and experienced learners are welcome. We also have parent and child classes in which one or both parents/caregivers and their children learn the language together. Each course meets once a week for 12 sessions.
- Sunday classes for Spring 2018 begin on January 21, from 2-3:30 p.m.
- Students will be placed into groups based on their Chinese language background.
Child or Adult Classes
- One-on-One or small group classes available
- Weekday classes are normally 1-hour long, schedule is negotiable.
- Language level is based on previous experience
- A free one-time placement test available to those who would like to be placed into a Chinese language level.
Parent and Child Classes
- Class time and location determined with parents.
Course fee: $120/person (Discounts provided for Parent and Child classes).
To enroll, please contact the Confucius Institute at (785)532-3680, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit UFM’s website.