Many of our immediate needs can be purchased and delivered directly via our Amazon Wish List. Please make sure you choose "Gift" option and include your contact information so we may send you a thank you for your support of K-State students!
- Granola Bars
- Canned Tuna & canned chicken
- Black & Kidney & Garbanzo Beans (canned or dry)
- Canned Fruit
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Microwave meals/to-go meals
- Peanut butter alternatives
- Almond Butter, Sunflower Seed Butter, Coconut Butter, etc.
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Soap (body, hand, dish, laundry)
- Feminine hygiene
- Regular sized tampons
- 100% whole wheat pasta
- Plain oatmeal or cream of wheat
- Brown rice
- Breakfast cereals-low sugar options
- Canned chicken
- Canned tuna
- Canned meats
- Canned beans-black, pinto, garbanzo, etc.
- Peanut butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- Dried Fruits
- Canned soups and sauces-low sodium options
- Granola Bars
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressing)
- Shelf-stable meal kits
- Toilet paper
- Pads/Regular Tampons
To ensure safety, we can NOT use:
Open or used items
Rusty or unlabeled cans
We prefer no glass container items
Drop Off Donations
- At Cats' Cupboard: Donations can be dropped off at Cats' Cupboard. During hours of operation, come down to the pantry; after hours donations may be left at the interior door of 009 Fairchild.
- K-State Student Union drop off location next to Cats' Den. Donations are monitored and delivered by the Student Union Ambassadors.
Hosting a Donation Drive: Things to Consider
- Cats' Cupboard accepts unopened nonperishable food items, new, unopened hygiene products, and new or gently used and clean kitchen equipment.
- Cats' Cupboard accepts new hats, gloves, and scarves during the cold months.
- If you are considering hosting a donation drive please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we give you and up-to-date list of our biggest needs. We would also be able to share social media marketing if given enough notice.
- Small donations may be dropped off during hours of operation.
- For larger donations, please schedule a donation delivery by emailing email@example.com. It is helpful for us to have volunteers scheduled to sort large donations.
- Cats' Cupboard has an Amazon Wish List for people looking to donate food and hygiene products to the pantry with a delivery. The donation will be delivered right to our pantry.
- Remember bigger isn't always better. Single serving items go a long way at the pantry.