Making a Donation
About 50% of our product comes from individual donations from community members who care! We rely on these donations greatly and appreciate each item donated.
- Cats' Cupboard: Donations can be dropped off anytime at Cats' Cupboard.
- During regular hours of operation: Feel free to use our designated, reserved parking space in the circle drive outside Fairchild Hall. Look for a meter with a red bag labeled "Cats' Cupboard". You are welcome to bring your donation right into the Cupboard (009 Fairchild) where our friendly staff can give you a donation receipt.
- Outside hours of operation: The doors to Fairchild Hall remain unlocked. You are welcome to leave your donation in front of the door to Cats' Cupboard (009 Fairchild).
- K-State Student Union: Drop off location just outside the Cats' Den.
Don't know where to find us? Use this great interactive map to help you navigate campus!
- Beans--especially garbanzo or white beans (canned or dry)
- Canned Fruits
- Diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato paste
- Condiments (salad dressing, ketchup, mayo, etc.)
- Cooking oil
- Pancake syrup
- Dry spice mixes (taco, chili)
- Microwave meals/to-go meals
- Peanut butter alternatives--almond butter, sunflower seed butter, coconut butter, etc.
- Deodorant (mens and womens)
- Shampoo and conditioner (mens and womens)
- Shaving cream (mens and womens)
- Razors (mens and womens)
- Bar soap (mens and womens)
- Dental floss
- Toothpaste (NO TOOTHBRUSHES, PLEASE)
To ensure safety, we can NOT use:
- Perishable items
- Homemade items
- Alcoholic beverages
- Open or used items
- Rusty or unlabeled cans
*We prefer no glass container items