Making a Donation
- At Cats' Cupboard: Donations can be dropped off at Cats' Cupboard. During hours of operation, come down to the pantry; after hours donations may be left at the interior door of 009 Fairchild.
- K-State Student Union drop off location next to Cats' Den. Donations are monitored and delivered by the Student Union Ambassadors.
- Donations can be purchased and delivered directly via our Amazon Wish List. Please make sure you choose "Gift" option and include your contact information so we may send you a thank you for your support of K-State students!
- Utilize "Support Us" button on the right to make credit card and recurring financial contributions.
- Canned Tuna & canned chicken
- Canned Fruit
- Diced Tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Granola Bars
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Black & Kidney & Garbanzo Beans (canned or dry)
- Peanut Butter
- Microwave meals/to-go meals
- Peanut butter alternatives
- Almond Butter, Sunflower Seed Butter, Coconut Butter, etc.
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Soap (body, hand, dish, laundry)
- Feminine hygiene
- Regular sized tampons
- 100% whole wheat pasta
- Plain oatmeal or cream of wheat
- Brown rice
- Breakfast cereals-low sugar options
- Canned chicken
- Canned tuna
- Canned meats
- Canned beans-black, pinto, garbanzo, etc.
- Peanut butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- Dried Fruits
- Canned soups and sauces-low sodium options
- Granola Bars
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressing)
- Shelf-stable meal kits
- Toilet paper
- Pads/Regular Tampons
To ensure safety, we can NOT use:
Open or used items
Rusty or unlabeled cans
We prefer no glass container items
Hosting a Donation Drive: Things to Consider
- Cats' Cupboard accepts unopened nonperishable food items, new, unopened hygiene products, and new or gently used and clean kitchen equipment.
- Cats' Cupboard accepts new hats, gloves, and scarves during the cold months.
- If you are considering hosting a donation drive please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we give you and up-to-date list of our biggest needs. We would also be able to share social media marketing if given enough notice.
- Small donations may be dropped off during hours of operation.
- For larger donations, please schedule a donation delivery by emailing email@example.com. It is helpful for us to have volunteers scheduled to sort large donations.
- Cats' Cupboard has an Amazon Wish List for people looking to donate food and hygiene products to the pantry with a delivery. The donation will be delivered right to our pantry.
- Remember bigger isn't always better. Single serving items go a long way at the pantry.