Many of our immediate needs can be purchased and delivered directly via our Amazon Wish List. Please make sure you choose "Gift" option and include your contact information so we may send you a thank you for your support of K-State students!
- Can Openers
- Canned Fruit
- Potatoes (canned or boxed)
- Peanut Butter
- Mac N Cheese
- Black & Kidney & Garbanzo Beans (canned or dry)
- Canned Meat Products
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Microwave meals/to-go meals
- Gluten-free products
- Peanut butter alternatives
- Almond Butter, Sunflower Seed Butter, Coconut Butter, etc.
- Soap (body, hand, dish, laundry)
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine hygiene
- Regular sized tampons
- 100% whole wheat pasta
- Plain oatmeal or cream of wheat
- Brown rice
- Breakfast cereals-low sugar options
- Canned chicken
- Canned tuna
- Canned meats
- Canned beans-black, pinto, garbanzo, etc.
- Peanut butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- Dried Fruits
- Canned soups and sauces-low sodium options
- Granola Bars
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressing)
- Shelf-stable meal kits
- Toilet paper
- Pads/Regular Tampons
Hosting a Donation Drive: Things to Consider
- Cats' Cupboard accepts unopened nonperishable food items, new, unopened hygiene products, and new or gently used and clean kitchen equipment.
- Cats' Cupboard accepts new hats, gloves, and scarves during the cold months.
- If you are considering hosting a donation drive please contact us at email@example.com so we give you and up-to-date list of our biggest needs. We would also be able to share social media marketing if given enough notice.
- Small donations may be dropped off during hours of operation.
- For larger donations, please schedule a donation delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is helpful for us to have volunteers scheduled to sort large donations.
- Cats' Cupboard has an Amazon Wish List for people looking to donate food and hygiene products to the pantry with a delivery. The donation will be delivered right to our pantry.
- Remember bigger isn't always better. Single serving items go a long way at the pantry.