Hosting a Donation Drive: Things to Consider
- Cats' Cupboard accepts unopened nonperishable food items, new, unopened hygiene products, and new or gently used and clean kitchen equipment.
- Cats' Cupboard accepts new hats, gloves, and scarves during the cold months.
- If you are considering hosting a donation drive please contact us so we give you and up-to-date list of our biggest needs. We would also be able to share social media marketing if given enough notice.
- Small donations may be dropped off during hours of operation.
- For larger donations, please schedule a donation delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It is helpful for us to have volunteers scheduled to sort large donations.
- Remember bigger isn't always better. Single serving items go a long way at the pantry.
We truly appreciate the campus and community helping keep our shelves stocked!
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meat Products
- Canned fruit
- Microwave meals/to-go meals
- Condiments (ketchup, salad dressings, honey etc)
- Gluten-free products
- Peanut butter alternatives
- Almond Butter, Sunflower Seed Butter, Coconut Butter, etc.
- Canned beans and dry beans
- Soap (body, hand, dish, laundry)
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine hygiene
- Regular sized tampons
- 100% whole wheat pasta
- Plain oatmeal or cream of wheat
- Brown rice
- Breakfast cereals-low sugar options
- Canned chicken
- Canned tuna
- Canned meats
- Canned beans-black, pinto, garbanzo, etc.
- Peanut butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- Dried Fruits
- Canned soups and sauces-low sodium options
- Granola Bars
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressing)
- Shelf-stable meal kits
- Toilet paper