Host a Donation Drive
- Cats' Cupboard accepts unopened, nonperishable food items, unopened/unused hygiene products, and new or gently used and clean kitchen equipment.
- Cats' Cupboard accepts new hats, gloves, and scarves during the cold months.
- If you are considering hosting a donation drive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you an up-to-date list of our biggest needs.
- We would also be able to share social media marketing if given enough notice. Let us help you by liking and reposting your social media announcements!
- Small donations may be dropped off during hours of operation.
- For larger donations, please schedule a donation delivery by emailing email@example.com. It is helpful for us to have volunteers scheduled to sort large donations.
Donation Drive Event Ideas:
- Item Specific Drives
- Dress Down for Chapter Night
- Wear Jeans to Work
- Canned Goods as an Entry Fee
- Loose Change Drive
- Inter-departmental Competitions
- Ask for Match Dollars/Items
- Hygiene Drive
Catchy Food Drive Themes:
- Meat the Need (canned protein items)
- Fill the "Cantry" (canned items)
- Let's "Spread" the Word (spreads like peanut butter, jelly, mayo)
- Spring Showers (soap, conditioner, shampoo, deodorant)
- Give Thanks - Give Back (traditional Thanksgiving items)
- Novembrrr (hats, gloves, socks)
- Souper Bowl (cans of soup)