Who do we contact when coordinating a food drive?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-0366.
Are donations picked up or dropped off?
- We are unable to pick up donations but if you contact email@example.com or call 785-532-0366 we can arrange assistance when you bring a donation.
How do donations work?
- If you have a small donation simply bring it to Cats’ Cupboard during hours of operation. For larger donations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-0366 to schedule a donation drop-off time. It is helpful to give plenty of notice so we may have enough volunteers scheduled to handle the the large donation in a timely manner. We can also provide assistance once on campus when a drop-off time is arranged.
Are there other options to donate besides a drop off?
- Yes, Cats' Cupboard has an Amazon Wish List for people looking to donate food and hygiene products to the pantry but cannot drop the donation off themselves. The donation will be delivered right to our pantry.
- You can also donate monetary donations through our Foundation Account, which helps us go shopping for needed items and helps us support our volunteers through out the school year.
May we use the Cats' Cupboard logo for the donation drive?
- Cats' Cupboard logo may only be used with permission from Cats' Cupboard. Contact Cats' Cupboard at email@example.com.
Do you take donations of non-food items?
- Yes, we DO! Donations of NEW and UNOPENED hygiene products, clean/gently used or new small kitchen appliances are welcome at Cats' Cupboard!
- Examples of hygiene products we accept are:
- Soap/body wash
- Hair products
- Feminine hygiene products
- Examples of kitchen items we accept are:
- Table service (plates, silverware, etc.)
- Can openers
Individually packed items are extremely helpful for our Breakfast, Lunch and Snack bags at the pantry.
- Granola Bars, Apple Sauce, Fruit Cups, Microwavable Mac N Cheese, etc.
- Remember bigger isn't always better. Single serving items go a long way at the pantry.