Donation Drive Ideas
- Cats' Cupboard accepts unopened nonperishable food items, new, unopened hygiene products, and new or gently used and clean kitchen equipment.
- Cats' Cupboard accepts new hats, gloves, and scarves during the cold months.
- If you are considering hosting a donation drive please contact us for an up-to-date list of our biggest needs. We would also be able to share social media marketing if given enough notice.
- Small donations may be dropped off during hours of operation.
- For larger donations, please schedule a donation delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 785-532-0366. It is helpful for us to have volunteers scheduled to sort large donations.
- Remember bigger isn't always better. Single serving items go a long way at the pantry.
We truly appreciate the campus and community helping keep our shelves stocked!
Donation Drive Event Ideas:
- Item Specific Drives
- Dress Down for Chapter Night
- Wear Jeans to Work
- Canned Goods as an Entry Fee
- Loose Change Drive
- Inter-departmental Competitions
- Ask for Match Dollars/Items
- Hygiene Drive
Catchy Food Drive Themes:
- Meat the Need
- Fill the Cantry
- Let's "Spread" the Word
- Hunger Doesn't Take a Vacation
- Give Thanks - Give Food
- Spread the Cheer this Time of Year