Career Center Account Transition
The Career Center is excited to announce Handshake, the Career Center's new fast and powerful recruiting platform for K-State students, alumni and employers.
Students and alumni can use Handshake to easily connect with employers, search for jobs and internships, discover event information, and manage on-campus interviewing.
Employers can use Handshake as a recruitment tool to identify qualified candidates for open positions and manage on-campus recruitment activities.
The previous Career Center account system was deactivated on June 14.
Handshake officially launched for employers on July 1. Job search access for students and alumni will be limited from July 1 - August 1. Please find updates and important links below.
We appreciate your patience during this transition. All important updates will be published to this page as new information is available.
Looking for a part-time or full-time job or internship?
During our online job search service interruption, checkout some of our largest on-campus departments hiring student workers and some off-campus recommendations.
Fill out our online request form for to gain access to our Handshake Guest Account to view postings and apply directly to the company or organization.
This is a multi-user account. You may view job listings, but please do not do any of the following:
- Do not upload documents such as your resume
- Do not directly apply for jobs/internships
- Do not alter profile information or user preferences
- Aug. 14: Students have been invited to Handshake! Login in to Handshake and activate your account now.
- July 6: Students can request access to our Handshake Guest Account to view job listings.
- Handshake has launched for employers. You may create a free Handshake account to post jobs and internships or register for our All-University Career Fair and Part-Time Opportunities Fair. For assistance, please refer to the Handshake Help Center.
- Previous Career Center Account deactivated June 14.
- Document and job posting download instructions published June 5, 2017
- E-newsletter announcement for employers published May 1, 2017
- E-newsletter announcement for students published May 1, 2017
For further questions please contact:
Kansas State University