Curriculum Guides at K-State
Below you will find links to curriculum guides, which outline the course requirements for each major at K-State.
Curriculum Guides can help you:
- Learn about the many academic options available to you.
- Determine if courses look interesting as you explore majors.
- Compare the courses you have previously taken with the requirements for a different major. The tools on the right can provide additional help.
- Gain a general understanding of the major requirements and prepare questions before you meet with an academic advisor.
Remember: When making any decision your academic advisor should be a point of reference as they are here to guide you through your program. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on any program requirements, ensuring that you have a complete understanding of the major.
Select a program and curriculum guide
Agricultural Communications and Journalism
Agricultural Technology Management
Animal Sciences and Industry
Bakery Science and Management
Feed Science and Management
Food Science and Industry
Milling Science and Management
Park Management and Conservation
Wildlife and Outdoor Enterprise Management
Architecture, Planning and Design
(After following link, see "Curriculum Guide" on the right)
Interior Architecture and Product Design
(After following link, see "Download the M IAPD curriculum outline" at bottom of the page)
(After following link, see "NB MLA Curriculum Guide" near bottom of page)
Regional and Community Planning
(After following link, see "NB MRCP Curriculum Guide" near bottom of page)
Arts and Sciences
The majors, minors and certificates for the College of Arts and Sciences can be found at the link below:
- Including organizational management, human resources management, and operations and supply chain management.
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESL)
- Modern Languages
- Social Science
- Special Education
- QuickStart Provisional Endorsement
- Agricultural Education (See Agriculture)
- Art Education
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education (See Health and Human Sciences)
- Modern Languages
After following link, see "Curriculum Course List" under "ARE Undergraduate Curriculum" in right column.
Biological Systems Engineering
Construction Science and Management
After following link, see "Curriculum Course List" under "CNS Academic Resources" in right column.
Electrical & Computer Engineering
After following link, find the flowchart at the bottom of the page.
After following link, find "IE Curriculum Guide" under "Program Overview."
Health and Human Sciences
Apparel and Textiles
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Early Childhood Education
Family Studies and Human Services
Health and Human Sciences/FACS
Personal Financial Planning
Technology and Aviation
After following link, see "Academic Curriculum" in column on the left.
After following the link, click on "Academic Curriculum" in the left column
After following the link, click on "College of Veterinary Medicine Program Guide" in the right column
School of Leadership Studies
K-State Global Campus
K-State Global Campus provides online courses and degree programs at K-State.
Minors, Secondary Majors, Certificates, and Non-Degree Programs
The K-State Catalog has a full list of minors, secondary majors, and certificates.
K-State also offers two Non-Degree Programs.
University Honors Program