Engineering Career Fair
Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Hosted Online via Handshake
11 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Visit with a wide range of engineering companies looking for interns, co-op, and full-time employees.
- Search employers attending in Handshake
More information on registering for the career fair and managing sessions coming soon!
Updating Handshake Profile Settings
Make sure you have a smooth experience the day of the fair by getting your Handshake profile ready.
- Navigate to the “Your Interests” section of your Handshake profile.
- Complete the information for JOB TYPE, CITIES, and ROLES. These are common fields that employers use to search for potential candidates—so including them in your profile is essential to getting recruited.
- It’s also important to have your resume uploaded and viewable to an employer so they can prepare before you have a conversation during the fair.
- Fill out your EDUCATION SECTION! Check to ensure your major is up-to-date and follow your college’s process for changing this information with the Registrar’s office if it is not.
- Then, add Work Experience, Organization Activities, any relevant skills or examples of projects, and a head and shoulders profile photo to give your profile the polish that will help you stand out.
To participate in group sessions, you must set visibility to Community (this gives you access to Peer Messaging and makes you visible to other students and alumni across Handshake schools). To participate in one-on-one sessions, you must set your profile to Employers. Note: Handshake will prompt you to change your privacy settings if needed when you attempt to sign up for sessions.