Educate Kansas Virtual Career Fair
Monday, Feb. 17, 2021
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Students and alumni are invited to connect with Kansas school districts through a free virtual career fair event. Visit with Kansas districts looking for teachers from all majors.
- Complete your individual registration
- Refer to the career fair tutorial and FAQ's
- Review participating school districts
Career Fair Prep
- View our Tech Tips in 10 video collection:
- Have your resume and online portfolio (if applicable) ready to send to potential employers.
- Practice your 30-second introduction (p. 52 of our Resume Guide).
- Send a thank you note to the employers you connected with online. Timely emails are great!
- Ask representatives if you are able to add them on LinkedIn, or need to follow specific instructions for applying, following the event.
This virtual career fair allows an administrator or other district personnel to minimize travel, set up a chat time and connect with students — all from their electronic device! Register here.