Education On-Campus Interviews Timeline and Instructions for Students
This event will bring school districts from Kansas and other states to recruit candidates for prospective and/or vacant teacher or administrative positions. December 2018, May 2019 and August 2019 graduates are all strongly encouraged to attend. Alumni are also welcome — please contact Alison at 785-532-6508 for more information.
All interested candidates who MATCH the employer's criteria (teaching fields) can choose an interview time. Please review the deadlines carefully.
- Student sign-up for interviews begins Feb. 4, 2019.
- Student sign-up for interviews ends at midnight on Feb. 26, 2019.
Activate your Handshake Account
- Go to k-state.edu/careercenter
- Click on Students – go to login: Career Center Account
- Enter your K-State eID and password
- Verify and complete your profile information and upload your resume
Interview Sign up
- Click on Jobs – then On Campus Interviews
- On the left under filters, in the date box choose March 4 in both boxes and choose the label edoci elementary, edoci secondary, edoci special education or edoci other to match your certification level.
- Choose the district you want to interview with
- Choose the applicable related job
- Click "Apply Now," and choose your resume
- Choose a time slot
If you have any problems or questions please contact Alison at 785-532-6508.