Design Expo Registration Information
Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the expo.
Prices and Payment Options
Final Deadline to register: midnight Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Registration fees include booth space and electricity to the booth. In addition, there is a $35 fee for each representative attending the fair. Lunch and parking is provided.
Regular Registration Fee
Fees for Representatives
- $35 per representative, up to four total representatives
- Due to limited space, if your firm would like to have more than four representatives total, you will need to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Meet with students from 3 - 5 p.m. (Friday, Feb. 28, 2020) in the Hilton foyer.
Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
8:30 - 10 a.m.
- Booth set-up/Employer registration
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Suggested lunch time)
- Lunches will be provided for all representatives. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Expo open to students.
- Students anticipate that the expo will continue through 3 p.m. so we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the expo.
3 - 5 p.m.
- Same-Day Interviews in the Hilton foyer.