Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn and Convention Center
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
NOTICE: The career fair will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the Career Center at 785-532-6506 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the name of the event, the date, and the accommodation required in your correspondence. For further assistance, consult the Student Access Center.
Information for Students
Visit with firms looking for interns and full-time employees from the following academic programs: Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture and Product Design, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Regional and Community Planning.
Employers Attending (links will be activated as information is available)
Career Fair Prep
- Dress is business or design professional. See: Dress to Impress
- Attracting Attention at Career Fairs
- Bring: multiple copies of resume, K-State student ID, portfolio or work samples (as applicable)
- Listen to past student attendees talk about their experience.
Shuttles will run the following route beginning at 9 a.m.
- K-State Student Union Courtyard to Hilton Garden Inn -> Hilton Garden Inn to K-State Student Union Courtyard
The last shuttle of the day will be at 4:30 p.m. from the Hilton Garden Inn to the Union Courtyard.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time and internship positions.