Friday, March 1, 2019
Hilton Garden Inn and Convention Center
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
NOTICE: The career fair will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Information for Students
Visit with firms looking for interns and full-time employees from the following academic programs: Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture and Product Design, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Regional and Community Planning.
Employers Attending (links will be activated as information is available)
- Search attending firms
- Same-day interview list (PDF): Link to come prior to fair
Career Fair Prep
- Dress is business or design professional. See: Dress to Impress
- Attracting Attention at Career Fairs
- Bring: multiple copies of resume, K-State student ID, portfolio or work samples (as applicable)
- Listen to past student attendees talk about their experience.
Shuttles will run the following route beginning at 8 a.m.:
- K-State Student Union Courtyard to Hilton Garden Inn -> Hilton Garden Inn to K-State Student Union Courtyard
The last shuttle of the day will be at 5 p.m. from the Hilton Garden Inn to the Union Courtyard.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time and internship positions.