Big 12 Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Students and alumni from Big 12 universities are invited to connect with employers through a free virtual career fair event. Visit with firms looking for interns and employees from all majors.
- Complete your individual registration in advance
- Refer to the career fair tutorial and FAQs
- Review all participating employers
- If helpful, drop by and use an interview room in Berney Family Welcome Center to virtually "meet" employers during the fair.
- View our Tech Tips in 10 video collection:
- Have your resume and online portfolio (if applicable) ready to send to potential employers.
- Practice your 30-second introduction (p. 52).
- Send a thank you note to the employers you connected with online. Emails will do.
- Ask representatives if you could add them on LinkedIn following the event.
Save time and travel costs to connect, engage and recruit through this virtual career fair. Register online.
What's it like to attend a virtual career fair?
“This was a great experience! I was able to search for openings, have my resume viewed, and communicate just with the employers I was interested in, all without leaving my desk. The idea of a virtual career fair takes the pressure off of the job seeker and employer.”