All-University Career Fair Registration Information
Given feedback from employers and students, we are providing a four-day format based on the recruiting needs of each employer, as well as safety concerns of employers and students.
If you have recruiting needs that span more than one of these days, you may register for multiple days as long as the company/organization's recruiting needs correspond with the specific career fair day(s).
Due to the high demand from employers and limited space, we will only be able to accommodate colleges and universities seeking to recruit students for graduate programs on Wednesday Sept. 22 only.
K-State’s first hybrid “All-University Career Fair” offers opportunities for in-person networking and online recruiting to connect employers and students this September 2021. Participate the week of September 21 between 11:00am-4:00pm (CDT) with students who have these career interests—
Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021: Agriculture, Business Administration
Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021: All Majors, Graduate Programs
Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021: Engineering, Technology & Aviation
11 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT
- Champion Zone Registration: $575 per table
- Standard Registration: $475 per table
- Government and Non-profit Registration: $375 per table
- Representatives: $45 per representative
- LIMIT four reps per table, two tables per company
$50 per table/day
All-University Virtual Career Fair Registration Information
Friday, Sept. 24, 2021: All Majors and Career Interests
- Standard Registration: $275 (Complimentary with In-Person at Bramlage Coliseum Registration)
- Government/Non-Profit Registration: $175
RECRUITING SCHEDULE FOR VIRTUAL FAIR
Prior to the Fair
- Set your schedule
- Pay your registration fees
- Have career fair representatives claim their schedules
- Ensure your device and browser are set up for success
- Handshake Video Requirements & Troubleshooting for Emloyers
- Handshake Video Test
- Preparing for the day-of a virtual fair
- Handshake office hours
- Handshake virtual career fair checklist
- Virtual career fairs: A Playbook for Employers on Handshake
During the virtual fair engage with students by:
- Conduct brief 10-minute introductions via live video
- Present 30-minute virtual info sessions for up to 50 students each
- Direct students to your job postings in Handshake
- Handshake Employer Toolkit
- Hosting Virtual Fair Sessions
- Video: Virtual Fairs Demo for Employers
- Handshake help center
After the fair follow up with the students:
Please submit payment for your registration no later than the first day of the career fair on Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021. Failure to submit payment by this date will result in an additional late charge of $100.00
- All registration fees may be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
We cannot accept payments over the phone and apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Submission of the online registration automatically triggers acknowledgement of your organization's financial obligation for all fees associated with this event. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to pay for any additional costs accrued the day of the career fair. Please see our cancellation policy below.
Please submit all cancellation requests via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received prior to Tuesday, August 31, 2021 will receive a full refund. No shows are responsible for full payment of career fair fees.
For questions regarding the career fair please reach out to Employer Relations Associate DeLon Barbour at email@example.com call 785-532-6956.
COLLEGE HOSTED EVENTS (print PDF)
All registrations are processed through Handshake within your career fair registration.
College of Agriculture Employer Dinner
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 21, from 5-7 p.m.
Location: K-State Alumni Center Ballroom; 1720 Anderson Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66506
Price: $60 per person
Questions about this event can be directed to Deana Core at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-5736.
College of Engineering Professional Networking Reception
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 22, from 5:30–7:30 p.m.
Location: Carl R. Ice College of Engineering Complex; 1701 Platt Street, Manhattan, KS 66506
Price: $200 per table, limit 3 reps; 2nd table $100. Limit 2 tables
Questions about this event may be directed to Pat Nelson at email@example.com or (785) 532-6686.
Management Information Systems (MIS) Social
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 21, from 7-9 p.m.
Location: Business Administration Building BB 2114 & 2116; 1301 Lovers Lane, Manhattan, KS 66506
Price: $100 per person. Limit 5 reps per organization
Questions about this event may be directed to Russell Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you’re receiving @joinhandshake.com emails via your inbox. Need to add or remove someone from future mailings? Have additional questions? Please contact DeLon Barbour, Employer Relations Associate, via email@example.com or 785-532-6506. Follow us on LinkedIn as well!