All-University Career Fair Registration Information
Hosted Online via Handshake
11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Daylight Time
The All-University Career Fair is a four-day, multi-industry career fair hosted online through Handshake. This event is being offered in place of the traditional on-campus fair at Bramlage Coliseum which hosted a record of 385 companies and 4,500 students in 2019. We look forward to hosting you in an engaging online format this year as you #hireawildcat!
Sept. 1-18, 2020
Discover potential candidates BEFORE the career fair by:
- Hosting online or in-person information sessions
- Posting positions in Handshake
- Reaching out to students through Handshake and campus networks
Sept. 21-24, 2020
Engage with students DURING the online All-University Career Fair by:
- Conducting brief 10-minute introductions via live video
- Presenting up to three 30-minute virtual info sessions for up to 50 students each
- Offering pre-recorded video overviews
Sept. 22-30, 2020
Interview candidates AFTER the career fair for internships, jobs, and programs by:
- Offering on-demand recorded answer interviews
- Interviewing online with candidates in real time
- Scheduling in person interviews
To learn more about what to expect during the fair and how to best prepare for your online career fair experience -
- Attend Handshake's July 16 Virtual Career Fair Training for Employers webinar
- Review The Virtual Career Fair on Handshake
- Read How Students Engage with Employer Messages
Early-birds Fee: Register by Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
- For-Profit Companies Registration: $375 per day
- Non-Profit Organization Registration: $175 per day
Non-profit organizations must be 501(c)3 qualified, local/state/federal government agencies, K-12 schools or universities.
Regular Fee: Register by Monday, Sept. 14, 2020
- For-Profit Companies Registration: $475 per day
- Non-Profit Organization Registration: $275 per day
There are no additional fees per recruiter.
Registrations for the career fair will be processed online through Handshake. Please allow up to 1 business day for Career Center staff to review and approve your registration.
Please submit payment for your registration no later than the first day of the career fair on Monday, Sept. 21, 2020. Failure to submit payment by this date will result in an additional late charge of $100.00
- All registration fees may be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
We cannot accept payments over the phone and apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Submission of the online registration automatically triggers acknowledgement of your organization's financial obligation for all fees associated with this event. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to pay for any additional costs accrued the day of the career fair. Please see our cancellation policy below.
Please submit all cancellation requests via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received prior to Friday, August 28, 2020 will receive a full refund. No shows are responsible for full payment of career fair fees.
- Agriculture, Health, Science/Math, Vet Medicine
- Business, Communications, Hospitality and Visual Arts
- Education, Government, Social Services, Humanities
- Architecture, Aviation, Computer Science, and Engineering