All-University Career Fair Registration Information
Hosted Online via Handshake
11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Daylight Time
The All-University Career Fair is a four-day, multi-industry career fair hosted online through Handshake. This event is being offered in place of the traditional on-campus fair at Bramlage Coliseum which hosted a record of 385 companies and 4,500 students in 2019. We look forward to hosting you in an engaging online format this year as you #hireawildcat!
Prior to the Fair
- Set your schedule
- Pay your registration fees
- Have career fair representatives claim their schedules
- Ensure your device and browser are set up for success
- Dress Rehearsal for Employers (Recording)
- Preparing for the Day-of a Virtual Fair
- Handshake Office Hours
- K-State Employer Office Hours
- Handshake Virtual Career Fair Checklist
- Virtual Career Fairs: A Playbook for Employers on Handshake
- AUCF Tips & Tricks for Employers
- Employer Dress Rehearsal Recording
During the Fair (Sept. 21-24)
Engage with students during the online All-University Career Fair by:
- Conducting brief 10-minute introductions via live video
- Presenting 30-minute virtual info sessions for up to 50 students each
- Directing students to your job postings in Handshake
- Handshake Employer Toolkit
- 2020 Employer AUCF FAQs (PDF)
- Video: How to Host Virtual Fair Sessions in Handshake
- Hosting Virtual Fair Sessions
- Video: Virtual Fairs Demo for Employers
- Handshake Help Center
After the Fair:
Follow up with students after the fair -
Registration has closed for the All-University Career Fair.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jodi Swendson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit payment for your registration no later than the first day of the career fair on Monday, Sept. 21, 2020. Failure to submit payment by this date will result in an additional late charge of $100.00
- All registration fees may be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
We cannot accept payments over the phone and apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Submission of the online registration automatically triggers acknowledgement of your organization's financial obligation for all fees associated with this event. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to pay for any additional costs accrued the day of the career fair. Please see our cancellation policy below.
Please submit all cancellation requests via e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation requests received prior to Friday, August 28, 2020 will receive a full refund. No shows are responsible for full payment of career fair fees.
For questions regarding the career fair please reach out to Employer Relations Associate Val Rubio at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-532-6956.