All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019: Agriculture, Arts and Sciences, Business, Health and Human Sciences
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019: All majors
This day is best to meet employers considering a wide variety of majors who may be qualified for their opportunities.
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019: Engineering, Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with more than 300 employers for career, internship and co-op positions. Bring your student ID and multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally. Pre-registration for fair attendance is not required.
Research Employers Attending
- Search employers attending in Handshake.
- View the tentative list of Next-Day Interview opportunities (link coming soon).
- Review the career fair maps at Bramlage (links coming soon).
- Tuesday map of participating employers
- Wednesday map of participating employers
- Thursday map of participating employers
- Learn about some Handshake shortcuts for AUCF.
Career Fair Prep
Getting to the Fair
- View the ATA bus route and schedule to get between various campus locations and Bramlage approximately every 10-20 minutes.
We look forward to hosting you on campus as you recruit K-State talent for careers, internships or co-op positions.
Registration ends Aug. 23, 2019. Registrations received after Aug. 23 will be charged a $100 late fee.