All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019: Agriculture, Arts and Sciences, Business, Health and Human Sciences
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019: All majors
This day is best to meet employers considering a wide variety of majors who may be qualified for their opportunities.
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019: Engineering, Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with more than 300 employers for career, internship and co-op positions. Bring your student ID and multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally. Pre-registration for fair attendance is not required.
Research Employers Attending
- Search employers attending in Handshake.
- View the tentative list of Next-Day Interview opportunities (As of Sept. 17).
- Review the career fair maps at Bramlage (PDFs)
- Use these shortcuts in Handshake to learn more about career fair employers.
Career Fair Prep
Getting to the Fair
- View the ATA bus route and schedule to get between various campus locations and Bramlage approximately every 10-20 minutes.
- For accommodations, please contact us.
Does Your Organization Need Money?
Volunteer for K-State's All-University Career Fair and the Career Center will pay your organization for the hours worked by your members! If your group volunteers 10 collective hours, your organization will get $100. Twenty hours? Your group will receive $200, and so on.
How does this work?
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Pledge your expected number of volunteer hours.
- Sign your members up for enough time to reach your pledge.
- Show up at the career fair with a smile.
- Get paid.
Organizations need to provide financial information during sign up. ISO's need to provide a W-9 and DSO's need to provide department transfer information. See a list of student organizations who have volunteered in the past and have payment documents on file with us.
For questions, please email the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you on campus as you recruit K-State talent for careers, internships or co-op positions.
Registration ends Aug. 30, 2019. Registrations received after Aug. 30 will be charged a $100 late fee.