All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017 - Agriculture, Arts & Sciences, Business and Human Ecology
Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017 - All majors | This day is a best fit to meet employers considering a wide variety of majors who may be qualified for their opportunities
Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 - Engineering and Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with over 300 employers for career, internship, and co-op positions. Bring your student ID, multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally.
Pre-register for the fair to receive a free printed nametag and by-pass the non-registered student line on the day of the event.
Registration can only be completed in-person at the Career Center in the Berney Family Welcome Center before Sept. 18.
Research Employers Attending
- Search employers attending in Handshake
- And download the K-State Mobile App to navigate during the fair
- See which employers are offering Next Day Interviews
Career Fair Prep
Getting to the Fair
- View the ATA bus route and schedule (PDF) to get between various campus locations and Bramlage approximately every 10-20 minutes.
- View map of entire Bramlage Coliseum
We look forward to hosting you on campus as you recruit K-State talent for careers, internships or co-op positions.
Registration ends August 28