All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018 - Agriculture, Arts and Sciences, Business, Human Ecology
Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018 - All majors
This day is best to meet employers considering a wide variety of majors who may be qualified for their opportunities.
Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018 - Engineering, Technology
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with more than 300 employers for career, internship and co-op positions. Bring your student ID and multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally. Pre-registration for fair attendance is not required.
Click the image below to hear Career Center Director Kerri Keller discuss the fair on KSDB-FM:
Research Employers Attending
- Search employers attending in Handshake.
- View the tentative list of Next-Day Interview opportunities. (PDF)
- Review the career fair maps at Bramlage. (PDFs)
- Learn about some Handshake shortcuts for AUCF.
Career Fair Prep
Getting to the Fair
- View the ATA bus route and schedule to get between various campus locations and Bramlage approximately every 10-20 minutes.
We look forward to hosting you on campus as you recruit K-State talent for careers, internships or co-op positions.
Registration ends Aug. 27, 2018.