Agri-Industry Career Fair Registration Information
Kansas State University's College of Agriculture and the Career Center are pleased to announce the Agri-Industry Career Fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time, internships, or co-op positions. Employers will interact with K-State students through a career fair format. Please bring materials to hand out to students who will be attending the fair.
Prices and Payment Options
Early registration deadline: Midnight, Monday, December 3, 2018
Final Deadline to register: Midnight, Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Registration fees include booth space only. In addition, there is a $35 fee for each representative attending the fair. Lunch and parking is provided.
Registration Fee On or Before December 3, 2018
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 50 employees or fewer is $275/booth.
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 51 or more employees is $425/booth.
Registration Fee December 4, 2018 - January 16, 2019
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 50 employees or fewer is $325/booth.
- Companies with a combined total from all locations of 51 or more employees is $475/booth.
Fees for Representatives
- There is a maximum of 4 total representatives at each booth. Fee is $35 per representative.
- Employers with more than four representatives will be required to purchase an additional booth.
- All registration fees my be paid using one of the following methods:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Contingencies and Cancellations
Agri-Industry Career Fair Agenda, Wednesday, January 30, 2019
8:30 - 10:30 am
- Booth Set-up/Employer Registration, 2nd floor, K-State Union
10:30 a.m. - Noon (Suggested time-Lunch)
- Lunch provided. Volunteers will be available if you need assistance at your booth during lunch.
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fair open to students.
- Since students anticipate that the fair will continue through 4 p.m., we ask that you and your representatives plan to remain at your booth until the conclusion of the fair.
Next Day Interviews
Next Day Interview opportunities are available on Thursday, January 31, 2019. There is no additional fee to conduct Next Day Interviews.
Registration will be available Oct. 1.