Parking Garage Per Hour
For the closest and most convenient parking, use the new parking garage located directly south of the K-State Student Union.
- Stop and get a ticket at the garage entrance and park in an appropriate parking stall.
- Fee for the parking garage is $1.50 per hour, with a maximum of $12.00 for the day.
- Parking payment will be made as you exit the parking structure. Please have a credit or debit card for payment. Parking Services accepts Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Parking Garage Prepaid Discount
- Stop and get a ticket at the information booth located on 17th Street, south of the parking structure entrance.
- Request an on-campus interview event ticket. The event ticket will allow you to park in the garage for $5.00.
- You MUST pay the $5.00 fee when you pick up your event ticket. Please have cash, credit card or debit card for payment. Parking Services accepts Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Surface Parking Lot
- Obtain a temporary visitor permit for $5.00 at the Information Booth when arriving on campus.
- The Parking Information Booth (Open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) is located on 17th Street next to the parking garage.
- These permits are not applicable to the parking structure, meters, or reserved stalls in surface lots.
- This permit allows limited parking in unrestricted stalls in Faculty/Staff/Student and General Lots. Best parking for this permit is the lot located near West Stadium, identified as Lot D1 on campus map.
Recruiters attending the All University Career Fair or the Spring Education On-Campus Interviews may park at no charge on the west side of the stadium and Bramlage Coliseum. No permit is required.
Union Career Fairs
The K-State Union parking structure is open for large group use.
- Print the window parking pass that will be sent to you prior to the Career Fair.
- When you arrive on campus, approach the K-State Student Union from 17th and Anderson.
- If you have large materials and need assistance, please first proceed forward to the the "turn out" located between the parking garage and the Union to unload your materials.
- If you will be managing your own materials please proceed directly to the garage.
- After you park, ride the elevator on the north end of the parking structure to "2". This will allow you access to the walkway to the Union.
- Once inside the union, ride the elevator up to the second floor to the the career fair registration table.
Next Day Interviews
- If you are participating in Next Day Interviews (following a career fair), you will receive a packet of information when you check in at the Career Fair. It will include one complementary parking validation*. Be certain that you bring your parking validation with you the next day so that you can exit the garage free of charge.
- Proceed directly to the K-State Student Union parking structure located on the corner of 17th and Anderson.
- After you park, ride the elevator on the north end of the structure to “2”. This will allow you access to the walkway to the Union.
- *If your company requires additional parking validations, stop at the Information booth before entering the parking structure. With a validation you will be able to park for $5.00 otherwise you will be charged $1.50 per hour up to a maximum of $12.00 per day.
Parking and Campus maps
Make Travel Plans
Find information for visiting K-State, including accommodations, maps, events, and weather.