REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - Click HERE
2019 Trumpet/Mellophone Day Schedule:
September 7, 2019 | K-State vs. Bowling Green | 11:00am Kick-Off
|5:00-5:30am||Check-In at Indoor Facility|
|5:30am||Walk To Gate X|
|6:00-8:00am||Rehearsal with the KSUMB (BSFS)|
|8:15-9:00am||Clinic with Dr. Kilgore (Indoor Facility)|
|9:00-9:45am||"Lunch" (Indoor Facility)|
|9:45am||Prepare to march to stadium (Indoor Facility)|
|10:00am||March to Stadium|
|10:30am||Trumpet-Mellophone Day participants to stadium seats (BSFS)|
Below is a list of items you will need to bring:
- Your instrument and case (case clearly labeled with your name/school).
- Jeans, tennis shoes, and a jacket or sweatshirt.
- You will be issued a t-shirt and ball cap as part of your uniform when you arrive for registration.
- The weather may be cool, please plan accordingly.
- Music (see above).
- Water Bottle (with your name on it).
- Flip Folder (with your name on it).
Other reminders for you:
- Stadium Security – For the game, you are only allowed to march into the stadium with your instrument, flip folder, and water bottle into the stadium. NOTHING ELSE IS ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM.
- Parking is on your own. Average parking for around the stadium is $20.00 cash. Arrive early enough to allow time for you to walk to the Indoor Practice Facility south of Bramlage Coliseum.
- If you are being dropped off, you must be dropped off in front of the Stone House Lot (see attached map). THIS IS A QUICK, DROP-OFF POINT ONLY.
- Parents, directors, or other spectators are not allowed to watch rehearsal on September 7th.
- You will stay the entire game and play/have fun with the KSUMB in the stands!
- Food is provided for you!
Music to play with the KSUMB:
- Magical Mystery Tour/Lady Madonna
- Wildcat Victory (Fight Song)
- Wabash Cannonball