2016-17 Assessment Award Recipients
Recognized for Undergraduate Assessment
- Specificity and rigor in critical thinking assessments.
- Multiple rounds of assessment that provide feedback for students and document increased levels of achievement. This provides clear evidence that the assessments are instructional rather than purely evaluative.
- Assessment tasks that reflect authentic, real-world learning expectations.
- Clear benchmark levels of achievement that expose specific needs.
- The use of results to guide instructional enhancement.
- Well-designed assessment of academic and professional integrity.