Completing the eShipGlobal shipping process
The International Admissions and Recruiting at Kansas State University provides an express mailing service called eShipGlobal that allows you to receive your documents from the university using FedEx, UPS or DHL. To submit a request to have your I-20 mailed to you, please follow the instructions below.
How to create a shipment
- Register for an eShipGlobal (“UEMS”) student account.
- After registering, login to UMES eShipGlobal
- Click the “I-20” icon
- Type “Kansas State University” in the University search box
- Select “International Admissions & Recruiting” from the list of departments provided
- Select your preferred carrier (FedEx, UPS or DHL) and shipping service
You will automatically receive a confirmation email and your shipment request will be sent to the university.
Once your document has been processed and shipped, you will automatically receive an email notification confirming that your package is in transit, and your tracking information.
You may also check the status of your shipment anytime, 24/7, by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the “UEMS” mobile app, or by contacting eShipGlobal Customer Service.
Please contact eShipGlobal Student Support directly regarding any/all questions, or for any assistance.
eShipGlobal Student Support Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CST) via email, phone, or live chat.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S./Canada: 800-816-1615 or 972-518-1775)
- International: 001-972-518-1775
- Chat online with a live representative (login to your account, then click blue tab “ONLINE”)
- You may also refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for a list questions and answers.