SAC Testing Services work with faculty to provide accommodations on course exams to qualified students.
Testing accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- Auditory tests (text-to-speech software)
- Calculator use
- Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV)
- Distraction-reduced room
- Enlarged print
- Extended time
- Word processor
Requesting testing accommodations
The Testing Office is located in Holton Hall 002. It is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tests are typically administered at the regularly scheduled time, unless alternate arrangements are pre-approved by the instructor.
- Students meet with a staff member to discuss appropriate testing accommodations.
- Students request their accommodation letters each semester that outlines testing accommodations.
- Students are responsible for providing professors accommodation letters.
- Instructors are provided information, within the accommodation letter, on how to set up exams with the Testing Center through KSIS.
- Students receive a verification email when the instructor enters their exam information into KSIS.
- SAC will contact the instructors via email to request upcoming exams for students.
- Students also receive a reminder email 48 hours prior to each exam date.
- Students should notify us of any change in the test schedule. Changes must be with the permission of the instructor.