SAC Testing Center works with faculty to provide accommodations on course exams to qualified students. It is important for students to reach out to instructors to discuss testing accommodations before scheduling with SAC Testing Center. Many times instructors will want to accommodate students in the department. Students need to understand how exams are handled for each class and plan accordingly.
To Schedule an Exam with the SAC Testing Center utilizing AIM
- The Testing Office is located in Holton Hall 002. It is open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tests are typically administered at the regularly scheduled time, unless alternate arrangements are pre-approved by the instructor. Students are responsible for scheduling their exams in AIM using the Student AIM Portal.
- Review PowerPoint step-by-step instructions to schedule an exam.
- Keep track of your upcoming exams in AIM on My Dashboard – My Accommodations – Alternate Testing (left sidebar).
- From this location, you can view all upcoming exam requests that you have scheduled, modify any requests (must be approved by instructor), cancel a request, schedule an exam.
- The Testing Center cannot proctor late exams. We must have a minimum of 4 days' notice prior to an exam.
- When the exam request is approved by Testing Center staff, you will receive an email giving the exam details.