1. K-State home
  2. »Student Access Center
  3. »Students
  4. »Accommodations
  5. »Housing

Student Access Center

University Housing Accommodations

Living on campus is an important part of the college student experience. K-State’s Housing and Dining Services offers a wide-range of housing options and is committed to meeting the needs of all students. If you are seeking accommodations in the residence hall, you will need to submit a completed Form to Request a Reasonable Accommodation in University Housing and University Housing Reasonable Accommodation Verification Form to our office. You must also complete the necessary paperwork required by Housing and Dining Services. 

Students with dietary needs for a disability should complete the documents above.  In addition, nutrition and allergy information can be found on the Housing and Dining Services website. 

Housing accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis. Once your request has been reviewed, an access advisor will let you know your status. Students will receive a direct assignment from the Housing & Dining Services that includes all approved disability accommodations. Room assignments are generally made in June for the following academic year.

Students who do not qualify for disability housing accommodations may apply for a placement that may better address their needs through standard housing procedures; however, requests are subject to availability. You should contact Housing & Dining Services for more information.