Faculty-Led Program Proposal Forms
To begin your faculty-led program proposal, please email email@example.com or call 785-532-5990 to schedule a meeting with an Education Abroad Advisor. Prior to your meeting, please review the Faculty Led proposal submission materials below:
- Program Proposal Form (.pdf) (Your Education Abroad Advisor will be able to assist in completion of this form)
- Program Budget Template (.xls) (To ensure accuracy of the program budget, your Education Abroad Advisor will complete this form in consultation with the faculty leader)
- Course Syllabus
- Study Tour Daily Itinerary
- Cost Documentation for Airfare, Lodging, Transportation, and Excursions. Education Abroad will recommend that most travelling programs (programs visiting numerous countries and cities) utilize a 3rd party program provider, host university abroad, or travel agency for logistics. In these cases, lodging, transportation, and excursions are usually included in the provider's cost estimate.
- Marketing Plan (Explanation of recruitment strategy and target audience; view a sample)
- Supplemental Forms and Information (as needed)
For additional help on what these documents entail, view the Propose section of our Get Started page.
After you have met with an Education Abroad Advisor and have started completing the required materials above, please be sure to submit both paper and digital copies to Education Abroad prior to the appropriate deadline for your program. After you and your Education Abroad Advisor have completed the Program Budget Template and Proposal Form, you should acquire the relevant signatures on the Proposal Form before submitting the entire packet back to Education Abroad.
Note that, regardless of whether you have run your program previously, you must submit a new proposal before the appropriate deadline of the next iteration of your program.
Depending on the conditions of your program, you may need to download and complete copies of these Supplemental Forms:
Program Incident Report (.pdf)
If you have any questions on how to proceed with the proposal process, feel free to contact Education Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-5990.