Women in the News
- Maes appointed to M-SARA steering committee to improve state regulations for distance education
- Sue Maes, dean of continuing education at Kansas State University, has been selected to serve on the Midwestern State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement, or M-SARA, steering committee.
- Molt receives Medallion Award from Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Mary Molt, associate director of housing and dining services and assistant professor of hospitality management and dietetics, is being recognized by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for her outstanding service and leadership in the field of dietetics.
- Amy Button Renz elected to CASE board of trustees
- Amy Button Renz, president and CEO of the K-State Alumni Association, was elected to the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, or CASE, board of trustees at the 2013 CASE Summit for Leaders in Advancement in San Francisco, Calif., in July.