ANNUAL WHEAT NEWSLETTER MANUSCRIPT GUIDELINES
Manuscript guidelines for the Annual Wheat Newsletter also are found on the last page of each issue.
CONTRIBUTIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- Current activities of your projects.
- New cultivars and germ plasm lines released.
- Special reports of particular interest, new ideas, procedures, etc., that normally are not acceptable for publication in scientific journals.
- Lists of recent publications.
- News: new positions, new hirings, advancements, retirements, memorials.
- Wheat stocks; lines for distribution, special equipment, computer software, breeding procedures, techniques, etc.
FORMATTING & SUBMITTING MANUSCRIPTS:
Follow the format in other issues of the Newsletter in coördinating and preparing your contribution, particularly for state, station, contributor names, and headings. Limited editing is done. Use MS Word software or send an RTF file that can be converted. Use Times 12 CPI and 1.0" (2.5 cm) margins. DO NOT use the table settings or column setting functions, create tables with tabs and spaces. Double-space the text of your contribution if you must use a typewriter.