1. Twenty Two Highschool Students from across Kansas were demostrated Mollecular Mapping, Plant Transformation and Chromosome Engineering.
2. On 29th of April, Highschool Studens from Manhattan Highschool were demonstrated Wheat Physical Mapping, Chromosome Engineering, Plant Transformation and Wheat Morphology and History.
20081. Outreach Workshop for the USDA–NRI Wheat 3AS Chromosome Physical Map and BAC Sequencing Project (27August).
2. Training undergraduate students: Presently more than ten undergraduate students are working in the lab learning molecular biology and cytogenetic techniques.
3. Training international scienists and students: Two international scientists and students are trained currently in the laboratory.
4. High-school trips: Encourage students to pursue genetics as a career.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com