There are two ways to upload images into the K-State web CMS:
- Add a single image using the Insert Image tool.
- Add up to 10 images at a time using the Upload button.
Adding images using the Insert Image tool
- Click the Edit button for the region you want to add an image to. See Editing a page for more information.
On the web page editor, click the Insert/edit image button.
Click the Browse button.
- Click the Upload button.
Click the Add Files button to search your computer for the file you want to upload, or drag and drop your files into the window to upload them.
- Click the Start Upload button.
Adding images using the Upload button
- Under Content, click Pages.
- Create a folder named Images.
- Navigate to the Images folder.
Click the Upload button.
In the Access Group drop down list, leave the default option selected.
- Select the Overwrite check box if you are replacing a previously uploaded file with a new file.
- Click the Add Files button, browse to the file location, select the files, and then click OK, or drag and drop the files you wish to add to the window.
- Click Start Upload.