None at this time.
Student work opportunities
Student Graphic Designer
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and layout of publications, brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, newsletters and web banners.
- Prepare all artwork for print.
- Utilize Division of Communications and Marketing project management software.
- Work cooperatively as a part of the Communications and Marketing design services unit.
- Ability to arrive on time and work all scheduled shifts.
- Ability to learn new software and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, communication and public relations skills.
- Fulfill responsibilities of position description and stated job expectations of supervisor.
- Graphic design experience or completed university courses.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of CMYK and PMS color grids.
- Grammar and proofing skills.
- Currently enrolled at Kansas State University as a Sophomore, Junior or Senior.
- Must be in good disciplinary and financial standing with the university.
- The Student Graphic Designer reports to the Creative Director.
For more information or to apply please contact:
Michael Oetken Creative Director Division of Communications and Marketing email@example.com 785-532-2543