Readmit Enrollment Information
Summer Semester 2017
May 22 - August 11, 2017
Prior to enrolling:
- Contact your Dean’s Office or academic advisor to schedule an advising appointment. You cannot skip this step because your advisor must authorize your initial enrollment.
- Find advising information for the Manhattan campus here. For Kansas State Polytechnic in Salina, contact the Office of College Advancement at 785-826-2640.
- Access the course schedule at courses.k-state.edu. The course schedule information and a list of courses is available on February 17.
- Plan your schedule of courses: Summer semester courses vary in length and start dates. If dates are not listed under the course name in the course schedule, the course is an 8-week course and will meet June 4 to July 27 as noted at the top of each page.
- Enrollment begins March 27, 2017. Assigned enrollment dates are based on credit hours completed. For enrollment assignments refer to KSIS Student Self Service for exact date and time of appointment (ksis.k-state.edu). To use KSIS, you must have your eID.
- For more information about the eID, to register for your eID, or to activate or change your existing eID, go to eid.k-state.edu. If you need additional assistance, contact the K-State IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or email@example.com. Remember to protect your eID by keeping your password private.
- To enroll: Log on to KSIS at ksis.k-state.edu after meeting with an advisor AND on or after your assigned date and time.
- Bills are generated each month after the close of business on the 15th of the month. If the 15th is a weekend or holiday, bills are processed on the previous business day. At the beginning of the Fall and Spring Semesters, bills are generated after the close of business on the first day of class.
- An e-mail notice will be sent to your campus e-mail account soon after May 15 informing you that your tuition statement is available for viewing. If you enroll after May 15, you will be billed June 15. Payment is due by 3 p.m. on the next billing date. Any balance due not paid by the due date will be assessed a 1.5% default charge.You will continue to be billed on the 15th of each month if you have a balance. You can read more about the tuition statement at: k-state.edu/pay.
- There is an extended payment option (Tuition Installment Payment Plan – TIPP). Information about the program and how to sign up is available at: k-state.edu/finsvcs/cashiers/payment/paymentplan.
- If you decide not to attend, you must drop all of your courses. Prior to the first class day of the semester you can do this on KSIS. If the semester has already started, you will need to contact your Dean’s Office.
- A $65 late enrollment fee will be assessed at the time of enrollment if you enroll in a course on or after the first class day.