Admissions requirements for high school concurrent students
1. Submit application and application fee.
2. Obtain written approval by a high school counselor or principal.
3. Submit a list of desired college course(s).
4. Submit a copy of your high school (or middle school) transcripts.
5. Submit parental consent if you are under the age of 16 at the start of the class(es).
Please contact your high school counseling office for assistance in assuring concurrent (high school and college) credit will be granted and acquiring the application instructions and permission forms needed.
After all application materials are received, the K-State Division of Continuing Education and/or a Dean's office approves specific course enrollment for each student.
List of courses, transcripts, counselor approval and parental consent can be submitted to email@example.com.