1. K-State home
  2. »Admissions
  3. »HS Concurrent

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Admissions requirements for high school concurrent students

High school students
seeking concurrent enrollment must:

Obtain written approval by a high school counselor or principal. Please contact your high school counseling office for assistance in assuring concurrent (high school and college) credit will be granted and acquiring the application instructions and permission forms needed.

Home-schooled students may contact our office directly at 785-532-6250.

After all application materials are received, the K-State Division of Continuing Education and/or a Dean's office approves specific course enrollment for each student.