August 27, 2013
K-State Telefund is growing its team of student callers
K-State Telefund is hiring student callers to help advance K-State through philanthropy. As a part of this year-round calling program, students have the opportunity to be part of an exciting, goal-oriented team of student callers with the goal of raising almost $2 million dollars for K-State this year.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something big. Serving as a K-State Telefund student caller is a lively, rewarding experience where you will have a direct impact on K-State’s success annually.
We're looking for students who:
- Love sharing their K-State experience
- Enjoy networking with K-State alumni, parents and friends
- Want to be part of a team that sets goals and strives to achieve them
- Want to advance K-State through philanthropy
Benefits to you:
- Flexible evening hours
- Earn up to $8.75 per hour
- Paid training to enhance your communication skills
- Networking opportunities with K-State alumni
- Spirited work environment with extra bonuses
Available student calling shifts are from 12-3:30 p.m. and 4-7:30 p.m. Sunday and from 5:30-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday evenings. Students are asked to work three shifts per week.
If you are interested in connecting with alumni as you represent Kansas State University through K-State Telefund, please share your interest at K.State.Telefund@gmail.com or visit the calling center website to apply.