April 19, 2013
iSIS Help demystifies common processes for campus
The recently redesigned and updated iSIS Help has been one of K-State’s best-kept secrets — but word is starting to get out. Students, faculty and staff are now discovering the hidden gems contained in iSIS Help, which provides step-by-step instructions for common processes.
Students can learn how to:
• Add a class
• Drop a class
• Wait-list a class
• Accept financial aid
• Apply for graduation
Many other topics can be discovered by the inquisitive students looking to make their iSIS experience easier and more productive.
Faculty can unearth hidden treasures, like how to:
• View class rosters
• Enter and approve final grades
• Copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS
• Change grades
Many other golden nuggets of knowledge can be found by faculty willing to explore iSIS Help.
Finally, K-State advisors and staff can gain iSIS wisdom by learning how to:
• View advisee’s academic history
• Add or remove a hold
• Grant permission for a student to enroll in a class
• Update course instructors, times and locations
• Maintain schedule of classes