February 11, 2013
eID password-change deadline is Wednesday, Feb. 13
K-Staters who haven’t yet changed their eID password for the spring semester should be aware the deadline is Wednesday, Feb. 13.
1. To change your password, go to eid.k-state.edu and sign in. Under Password settings, click “Change your eID password” and follow the prompts.
2. Once you have changed your password, immediately put the new password into the password settings for your computers, devices and applications, including:
- KSU Wireless and/or KSU Housing wireless connections
- Your local email and calendar client
- Mobile devices such as your cellphone or tablet
If you need assistance on password changes, contact the IT Help Desk in 214 Hale Library, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-532-7722 or 800-865-6143 toll-free and verify your identity.