January 18, 2013
Rec services announces opening of Rec Complex south addition
Rec services will open the new south addition Tuesday, Jan. 22.
This will include:
- Access at the south entrance.
- Z-lot parking on both the south and north sides.
- North side entrance open, but moved so renovation of the remaining areas can begin. Signs will be posted to guide patrons.
- Cliffside Quick Cats food bar open beginning at 6:30 a.m. just inside the south entrance. Offering coffees, smoothies, soups, salads, sandwiches, grab-and-go snacks and daily food specials.
- Climbing wall access beginning at 8 a.m. with bouldering and 4 p.m. with open climbing.
- Elevated running track portion overlooking the MAC gym offering six laps per mile.
- New weight room and cardio deck fully stocked with new equipment.
- Group fitness studios designated specifically for aerobic, mind and body, and indoor cycling.
We invite you to come out to the Rec Complex and see what our new areas have to offer.
Visit Rec Services online at www.recservices.k-state.edu.