September 12, 2012
Today is the deadline for changing your K-State eID password
Today, Wednesday, Sept. 12, is the fall-semester deadline for changing passwords on all K-State eIDs. This mandatory password change applies to both individual eIDs and group eIDs.
To change your password: Go to the Sign in to K-State webpage, sign in with your eID and current password, then click “Change your eID password” and follow the steps.
If you need assistance, contact the IT Help Desk, 214 Hale Library, 785-532-7722 or toll-free 800-865-6143 and verify your identity. Staff can set a temporary password for you to sign in and update your password for fall.
Immediately after changing your password, you should update password settings with your new eID password in all your computers, devices, and applications, including:
- KSU Wireless and/or KSU Housing wireless connections (using XpressConnect)
- Your local email and calendar client such as Outlook, MacMail and iCal, Pegasus or Gmail
- Your mobile device(s) such as your cellphone or tablet
- Other mobile devices, computers, and Web services
For more information, see these resources:
- Frequently asked questions about eID passwords
- The Aug. 8 password article that announced the fall password change
- Update wireless access on a Mac after eID password change