August 21, 2012
Noontime yoga enters 10th year.
Noontime yoga, sponsored by the K-State Center for Nonviolence, is entering its 10th year. This free program provides an outlet for students, staff, faculty and community members to practice yoga together in a friendly, noncompetitive environment.
Join us from 12:05-12:50 p.m. Monday through Friday in 301 Ahearn Field House. Please bring a mat if you have one; a few loaner mats for first-timers are available. Wear loose comfortable clothing.
Our schedule this semester is as follows:
- Mondays: Sue Brown, vinyasa yoga
- Tuesdays: Vivan Hughes, gentle yoga
- Wednesdays: CP Ward, athletic yoga
- Thursdays: Dan Swenson, vinyasa yoga
- Fridays: Sue Brown or Dan Swenson, vinyasa yoga