March 7, 2012
Deadline approaching for study abroad scholarships
Have you ever thought about studying abroad, but weren’t sure how to fund it? The study abroad office would like to announce the following scholarships:
- The Goss Discovery Scholarship
- 25 scholarships of $5,000 each are awarded to students each year. This scholarship is for undergraduate or graduate students properly enrolled in any curriculum at Kansas State University applying to study abroad for at least one semester. Preference is given to students who graduated from a Kansas high school. Application deadline is March 16.
- Faculty-led Programs Scholarship
- 25 scholarships of $2,000 each will be awarded annually to undergraduate or graduate students properly enrolled in any curriculum at Kansas State University applying to study abroad on a faculty-led study abroad program through Kansas State University. Application deadline is March 16.
- Office of International Programs Study Abroad Scholarship
- The Kansas State University Office of International Programs Scholarship receives funding from the Student Government Association each year to help fund study abroad scholarships in the amount of $200 to $1,000 for semester, academic year, summer programs, and short-term faculty-led group programs. This scholarship requires recipients to assist with the Study Abroad Fair and complete one hour of service for every $100 received for the Office of International Programs before, during, and/or after their study abroad program. Application deadline is March 16.
- Many more scholarships can be found here: https://ksu.studioabroad.com/?go=Scholarships
- Study abroad applications for summer and fall 2012 are due March 16.
- For more information, stop by the study abroad office in 304 Fairchild Hall, call 785-532-5990, or email firstname.lastname@example.org