September 17, 2013
Additional sessions for Advising in iSIS training Sept. 26-27
Two additional sessions for Advising in iSIS are now available to faculty and staff who advise students. You can sign up for the classes in HRIS. It is recommended that you have advisor permissions in iSIS before signing up for a class.
Sessions will take place in 9 Fairchild Hall and are scheduled:
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Thursday, Sept. 26
- 1:30-3 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- In the listed courses, find iSIS: Advising in iSIS.
- Next to the desired class, click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired session number and then click Continue.
- Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
- If desired, type any comments and then click Submit.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the the IT Help Desk training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.