July 15, 2013
July 20 marks more deadlines in move from Axio Survey to Qualtrics
Saturday, July 20, marks two more events in the university's transition from its in-house-developed Axio Survey system to the K-State Survey powered by Qualtrics. On that day:
- All Axio Survey links in K-State Online and across K-State's central website will switch to K-State Survey via survey.ksu.edu.
- The ability to create new Axio surveys will be removed.
The new system was released April 24 for use by K-State faculty and staff. Students can be granted access by their major professor or supervisor, who must complete the online service request form on their student's behalf.
Note that Axio Survey users can still view results — and recipients can still take the Axio surveys — until those features are removed Tuesday, Dec. 31. That's the last day K-Staters can export their data from or view their survey information in Axio Survey.
For more information
- Accessing Qualtrics in the K-State Knowledge Base: Covers how to get started using the K-State Survey system powered by Qualtrics
- Qualtrics survey tool now available for faculty and staff: Announced release of the new survey system April 24
- Project plan under way to sunset Axio Survey: Provides a project overview
Questions about Qualtrics can be sent to the IT Help Desk, 785-532-7722.