July 8, 2013
Master extract reporting in iSIS training offered
Training for master extract reporting in iSIS is planned 10:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 9, in 9 Fairchild Hall. K-State administrative staff employees who run the master extract report can sign up to attend. Registration deadline is 5 p.m. Monday, July 8.
To sign up for the class in HRIS, follow the steps below.
1. Sign into HRIS with your eID and password.
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Learning and Development > KSU Training Enrollment.
3. In the list of courses, find "iSIS: Master Extract Reporting" and click View Available Sessions.
4. Click the session number, 0002.
5. Confirm you have selected the correct course and click Continue.
6. On the Submit Request page, enter a comment if needed and click Submit.
7. On the Save Confirmation page, click OK and you will be enrolled in the training.
For questions or comments, please contact the technology training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com.