1. K-State home
  2. »Division of Communications and Marketing
  3. »K-State Today
  4. »How to request a duplicate W-2

K-State Today

March 21, 2011

How to request a duplicate W-2

By Division of Human Resources

Current and former employees can request a duplicate W-2 for 2010 by accessing the following link: http://www.k-state.edu/hr/ped/w2info.html.

Please keep in mind that a duplicate W-2 may take seven to 10 days to arrive.

If you have questions or need additional information, please contact the Division of Human Resources at 785-532-6277.