May 9, 2013
2014 state health insurance premium discount deadline, campus screenings
Time is running out to lock in 2014 state health insurance premium discount.
How do I earn the 2014 premium discount?
- Obtain your biometric numbers from one of three ways: 1) by attending an onsite screening event, see below for dates; 2) by scheduling a preventive screening visit with your physician; or 3) by ordering an at-home screening kit offered by HealthQuest.
- Complete the required online health assessment questionnaire using your biometric numbers by July 31, 2013.
- Earn 20 additional credits by July 31, 2013. For full details visit the HealthQuest Rewards Program. Last days for Manhattan campus screenings June 4–7.
Screenings at the Peters Recreation Complex will be:
Tuesday, June 4 — Deadline to sign up is May 29 at midnight
Wednesday, June 5 — Deadline to sign up is May 30 at midnight
Thursday, June 6 — Deadline to sign up is June 3 at midnight
Friday, June 7 — Deadline to sign up is June 4 at midnight
For statewide locations visit the Health Screening Website.
To sign up:
- Log in to your account on the wellness portal at www.KansasHealthQuest.com and click on "Biometric Screenings" from the left menu and then select "Onsite Screenings."
- If you do not have internet access or have trouble with the online site, call toll-free 1-888-275-1205 and select option 5 for assistance making an appointment.
- The early slots fill up quickly so make your appointment as soon as possible.
- The appointment system closes two full business days in advance of an event.