May 9, 2013
Search committee appointed for director of international research and faculty collaborations
The office of international programs announces the formation of the committee for an internal search for the director of international research and faculty collaborations:
- Mo Hosni, professor of mechanical and nuclear engineering will serve as chair.
- Virginia Naibo, associate professor of mathematics
- Annelise Nguyen, associate professor of diagnostic medicine pathobiology
- Jeff Pickering, professor and department head of political science
- Charles Rice, university distinguished professor of agronomy
- Randall Tosh, university liaison for Australia initiatives
- Kristine Young, assistant provost of international programs
The director of international research and faculty collaborations will be responsible for seeking expanded international collaborations for faculty, as well as providing support and advice to K-State faculty members in all disciplines about international scholarly opportunities. The selected candidate will be able to keep up to a 0.3 appointment in her or his academic department.