April 4, 2013

Union relocates Passport Center

By Maggie Stephens

Union logo

The K-State Student Union’s Passport Center has moved to the director’s office on the second floor. The Passport Center accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday in the new location.

U.S. citizens must present a valid passport book when entering or re-entering the United States by air. U.S. citizens entering the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda at land borders and sea ports of entry must present a passport book, passport card or other travel documents approved by the U.S. government. 

Information on the cost and how to apply for a U.S. passport is available at travel.state.gov. U.S. citizens may also obtain passport information by phone, in English and Spanish, by calling the National Passport Information Center toll-free at 1-877-487-2778.

For application forms, information on documentation required, fees and a wealth of other passport and international travel information, visit union.k-state.edu or call 785-532-6591.