April 3, 2013
Recreational services faculty, staff golf tournament on April 19
Recreational services is hosting a faculty and staff golf tournament at Stagg Hill Golf Course on April 19. Play will follow Texas Scramble rules with four-person teams.
The following are eligible to play:
- Current and retired K-State faculty and staff,
- Graduate assistants of K-State departments, and
- Full-time employees of K-State departments and their affiliates.
- Spouses may participate if both the husband and wife play on the same team.
Reserve a tee time in the recreational services office. Tee times are available from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Walking, $26 per person;
- Half-cart, $38.50 per person.
Additionally, an intramural entry fee of $4.36 per team will be collected at time of sign-up.
The entry deadline is April 16. Download an entry form online. For more information, call the recreational services office at 785-532-6980.