April 3, 2013
Recognize, prevent sexual harassment: Presentation for nonsupervisory employees on April 17
Pam Foster, associate director of affirmative action, will present "How to Recognize and Prevent Sexual Harassment" for nonsupervisory employees, WTD013, from 9–10:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 17, in Room 226 of the K-State Student Union.
Topics covered will be:
- Recognizing why sexual harassment is a form of discrimination,
- Identifying "quid pro quo" and "hostile environment" sexual harassment,
- Confronting harassment to make it stop, and
- Following university procedures for reporting sexual harassment.
You may register in one of two ways:
1) Through HRIS Self Enrollment, or
2) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, employee ID number, course title and session number.
It is the employee’s responsibility to obtain the necessary departmental approvals prior to enrolling.