March 7, 2013
iSIS class schedule training March 13-14
iSIS training is now available for administrators with the class scheduler permission. Two types of classes are being offered depending on experience with class scheduling. Training personnel include registrar employees involved with the scheduler updates. Discussion topics include:
- Printing out the class schedule
- New codes for Olathe classes
- Room scheduling
- Class capacity issues
- Editing class information
All sessions are in 407 Hale Library:
- New Class Scheduler, 10:30 a.m.-noon Wednesday, March 13
- Class Scheduler Refresher, 10:30 a.m.-noon Thursday, March 14
To register for a session:
1. Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left side menu, click "Employee Self Service."
3. Click "Learning and Development."
4. Click "KSU Training Enrollment."
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find "iSIS: Class Schedule Refresh" or “Class Scheduler New”.
6. Next to the desired class, click "View Available Sessions."
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click "Continue."
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click "Continue."
9. Enter any comments desired and click "Submit."
10. Click "OK" to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.