February 13, 2013
Today is the Feb. 13 deadline to change K-State eID passwords
Today, Wednesday, Feb. 13, is the spring semester deadline for changing passwords on all K-State eIDs. This mandatory password change applies to both individual eIDs and group eIDs.
1. To change your password, go to eid.k-state.edu and sign in. Under password settings, click “Change your eID password” and follow the prompts.
2. After you've changed your password, immediately put the new password into the password settings for your computers, devices and applications including:
- Wireless connections: KSU Wireless and/or KSU Housing
- Your local email and calendar client
- Mobile devices such as your cellphone or tablet
- Other mobile devices, computers, and Web services
For assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 214 Hale Library, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-532-7722 or toll-free, 800-865-6143 and verify your identity.